After 64 days of "waiting" our Letter Seeking Confirmation finally arrived at our agency in Texas today!!!!
It looks like we might be in China for Christmas this year!!!!
Praises!!!! Praises!!!!! Praises!!!!!
So, now we will sign the LSC and finish up some more paperwork for our agency (for Nathan Oliver's visa to enter the US) and send the LSC and the I-800 to USCIS/Hague....and *wait* for approval from the US again...this should take about 10 days. But, we are in the last weeks of waiting now. YIPPEE!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!! CONGRATS! :D
ReplyDeleteI can speak from experience it is the best Christmas present ever....we were there and came home New Years Eve...what a way to start a new year too!!!! I am so excited for you guys.....
ReplyDeleteJust like our Christmas gift last year. What a blessing!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! It's all coming down to the last few steps to your son!! I'm so excited for you and for him! :)
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING!!!! Can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete