Leelou Blogs

Friday, September 3, 2010

Safari Themed Bedroom




I sure hope he likes him new room. It will belong to him. He won't have to share it with anybody. He will have toys that belong only to him. They won't have to be shared with a room full of other children. I can't even imagine what will go through his head when he realizes that this is HIS ROOM!

We realize that he will be use to sleeping in a room with lots of other children, so we plan to have him sleep in Lilly's trundle bed in her room when we bring him home. We can use his room for naptime and playtime. Eventually when he's older and more comfortable, we'll move him into his very own safari room.

2 comments:

  1. What a great room! I love the cute jungle theme. What a sensory rich environment for a little guy who has seen only blank walls. We had our two kids share their room the first year after we brought them home, for that same reason that you mentioned. I think it's comforting to them to have another child. So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

God's Heart for Orphans

Grace Church Family members talk about Idea Camp (Video)