
I fear that I'm close to hitting the wall on the wait for paperwork to be processed for our little guy's adoption. My patience is growing very thin at this point.
I am currently working in the little man's bedroom downstairs. Painting the walls seems to be taking forever. I was in there this morning and realized that we really should have had the carpet replaced...it is worn and nasty in spots. I have completed a few projects that I'll share in an upcoming post--I still need to take a couple of pictures to post. It has been quite enjoyable spending time in his room thinking about how our lives will change once we have a toddler running around the house.
As soon as the "official referral letter" comes, I will contact an organization that will contact the orphanage and request they provide us with some updated photos and his measurements, so I can purchase some clothes for him. I'm very eager to get this done. We have very few "boy toys" in our house and I've put off buying any because I keep thinking perhaps if anyone wants to get gifts for our new family member, I'll request some special "little guy" toys. In the meantime, I need to start thinking about what types of things I can take to China to keep a little one occupied in the hotel room and on that long flight back to the US.
Well, that's it for now. I need to get back to painting.
More soon....

No comments:
Post a Comment