Word from our adoption agency this morning is that they are expecting our "official referral letter" any time now.
They also mentioned that the I800 paperwork went "super fast" for another family who lives here in our area and are adopting from China. They are about two weeks ahead of us in the process.
So, even though I'm chomping at the bit waiting, this news was GREAT to hear this morning. I feel encouraged.
You would think that after experiencing this twice before that the "wait" would be easier this time around. Well, IT ISN'T!!!! Oliver is growing up without us!!!! And, it makes my momma-heart sad to think that it is taking so long to get him here. I'm encouraged, but near tears as I wring my hands together this morning. Hopefully, he is well and sleeping soundly right now in China.
Praying continually for God to go before us and clear the way to our son. In his perfect timing I know it will happen.
Not so patiently waiting.....
Off to find some projects to keep me busy.
Blessings to all,
Deb

No comments:
Post a Comment