I love waking up to good news and today's e-mail from our adoption agency is well worth sharing. Rebecca, the agency's contact in Guangzhou, found the missing "Care and Rehab Plan" document. Praises!!!!
I had the feeling that it was sent to her with the other documents last week. But, you know how it is when you can't find something in your home. Like when your getting ready to leave and you can't find your car keys, or a spelling list that needs to be studied before the big test. When I can't find something important, I ask Jesus to help me locate it....and he always does! I knew Rebecca just needed some help locating that care plan document.
Yesterday, when I checked the mailbox, there were two letters from US Immigration in it. They were identical and they indicated that the paperwork was at the Lees Summit location and was being processed. Why two letters? Remember I sent an additional set of I-800 documents to the lock box location in Lewisville, TX...so we now have two sets at that location. I put a letter of explanation along with a note on the second set, so I'm hopeful that our adjudicator will handle it accordingly.
Thank you all for your prayers!!!
Please continue to lift us and our little guy up as we move forward.
Deb

YAY! So glad they found it. You seem to have handled that "lost" document situation so well. God's grace is evident! One step closer!
ReplyDeletePraising with you Deb! Every step is one closer...even if it looks like 2 steps back at the moment. It's not....it's always closer to your blessing of a son! :)
ReplyDelete