Leelou Blogs

Friday, April 8, 2011

Anna's Song

Anna wrote this song last night and sang it to her "familie." She was embarrased to stand in front of us to sing it, so she positioned herself behind the "swirly chair," and sang it ever so sweetly.... Oh Lord, thank you for my familie and my home... I am blessed that I have a familie that cares for me and helps me learn the right things... If I was in the orfeneg (orphanage), I would have nobody to love me.... (Tears come again to me as I type it)... But, I have a familie that loves me and I love them... My Daddy and Mommy said I am blessed...they remind me... I was blessed when I went to China... Now, I have four brothers and four sisters and they all help me... And my Daddy and Mommy gave me a big familie that loves me.... Oh, to know our precious Anna...is to LOVE HER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I was already on the verge of tears this morning after writing my devotional, but this puts me over the edge! I remember when it was difficult to understand Anna, but she always loved to sing. What a blessing to know what is in her precious heart. Tell her Tiffany is so proud of her for writing that song AND singing it beautifully. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

God's Heart for Orphans

Grace Church Family members talk about Idea Camp (Video)